I have been so obsessed with jackfruit lately because it taste so sweet and delicious and just like bubblegum. Knowing my love for nice-cream, I was very happy with the combination that the two created, it’s sweet and tangy and absolutely to die for. Since it tastes like bubblegum, you can add different flavours. Also for extra creaminess and flavour, i will recommend using cashew milk instead of almond milk or water, it takes it to the top.
- 5 frozen bananas
- 1 ripe spotty non-frozen banana
- 2 tsp of all-spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cashew milk
- 3-5 frozen jackfruit pieces pitted
- Optional: 1/2 cup of strawberries or rasperries
- Let the bananas thaw for about 10 mins
- Put them in a high speed blender with the milk and jackfruit
- Whip till a fluffy consistency
- You may need to stop the blender a few time to make sure that all the banana is blending well and enjoy.