Finally, it is here. Everyone has been asking for the recipe for this oatmeal recipe If you have been following me for a while you know I love oatmeal. Currently, I have been sneaking in grated zucchini to add more volume to the oats and add some extra nutrients to my breakfast. I posted a recipe video on YouTube so go check it and don’t forget to give it a like an subscribe 🙂
As always, the directions are in the description below.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 100g of grated zucchini (optional)
- 1 tbsp of ground flax seed
- (Optional) 1 scoop Vega Performance Protein. Substitute with a splash of vanilla extract and 2 Tbsp of coconut sugar.
- 1.5 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- You can top with whatever you wants
I used 1 banana, berries, a dash of all spice.
- Combine all the ingredients (minus the toppings) in a bowl, mix well and microwave till the oats are creamy and absorb the water, about 2 min.
The zucchini helps to give more volume and nutrients so if you want to add more greens to your diet, this is a great way to do so.
Then top with favourite toppings and serve.